There's no doubt about it, knowing you are going to have to make changes whether as a result of your own decision or due to an unexpected enforced change in your circumstances, it can feel very scary, overwhelming and VERY uncomfortable.
But whatever your circumstances, there are always decisions that can be made. Viktor Frankl, author of "Man's search for meaning" states it perfectly, During his time in the concentration camps where he has EVERYTHING taken from him except ONE THING..."the last of the human freedom's - to choose one's attitude on any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way."
So, let's not be victims of our past or circumstances and let's start being the architects of our futures.
Check out this episode and discover what you can be doing with your business right now
Books Mentioned in the episode:
Simon Sinek - Start with Why
Simon Sinek - Find your Why
1) Facebook - I'll be live 9am Monday and Wednesday.
2) Instagram - Stories every day and IGTV at least every Friday.
3) LinkedIn - Posting every day.
4) Exclusive content weekly Wise Words on a Wednesday. You can get it here.
5) Download my free Course Creation Roadmap - 7 steps to creating your first online course. Sign up here.
6) For a FREE 28-day Kajabi trial and to get my bonuses just sign up here.
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
Please subscribe below to receive my weekly emails.